Victorian Grooming Co. has teamed up once again with Layne "FUN DAD" Mitchell for our super limited edition Christmas beard oil... Candy Cane Layne! Featuring a blend of peppermint and vanilla which delivers a subtle yet classic minty sweetness keeping your beard looking, feeling and smelling amazing.. and just in time for Christmas! Proceeds to Edmonton's Food Bank.
Our all-natural blend of Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil come together to give you all the benefits you deserve from a premium beard oil including:
- relief of dry, itchy skin and beardruff
- promoting growth and thicken beard hair
- giving your beard a subtle, non-greasy sheen
- a blend of lighter oils that weigh your beard down
Victorian Grooming Co. beard oils come in cobalt blue glass bottles to prevent light from turning the oil rancid. With the use of a glass dropper, you can rest assured that you'll use the perfect amount of beard oil every time.
Candy Cane Layne
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar Essential) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Fragrance
- Virgin Coconut Oil is a wonderful, natural oil which is beneficial whether you suffer from dry, itchy skin or beard dandruff or just want to add an elegant shine - all without your beard looking greasy. Virgin Coconut Oil is highly hydrating and is known to help those with eczema.
- Jojoba Oil is another amazing oil that closest resembles the oil your skin naturally produces. When you have the amazing beard that you do, those natural oils (sebum) struggle to secrete which is where the Jojoba Oil comes in. Not only that, but Jojoba Oil has a plethora of vitamins and minerals - including Vitamin E - which help to keep your hair and skin looking and feeling it's best.
- Sweet Almond Oil, much like Jojoba Oil, is rich in vitamins. It also contains high levels of omega-6 fatty acids which are extremely beneficial in strengthening hair from the roots and keeping the skin supple and fresh. Sweet Almond Oil also has anti-inflammatory properties which keep the skin that's hidden under your beard free of blemishes.