The Classic Collection of Beard Balm are handcrafted in Canada with Canadians in mind, especially our winters. The highly conditioning properties found in the balm will keep your beard well groomed and healthy. Available in 6 classic scents:
- Sweet Orange
- Fragrance Free
Our blend of Sweet Almond Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Beeswax features all the benefits you deserve from a premium beard balm including:
- conditioning and softening the hair
- locking moisture in with the beeswax
- giving your beard a healthy, natural sheen
- taming flyaways, helping to shape and style
- doubling as a hand salve, for dry and cracking hands
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax) Essential Oil or Fragrance
- Sweet Almond Butter is a blend of Sweet Almond Oil and non-GMO soy butter. Just as with the oil, it contains high levels of omega-6 fatty acids which are extremely beneficial in strengthening hair from the roots and keeping the skin supple and fresh. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which keep the skin that's hidden under your beard free of blemishes.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is a wonderful, natural oil which is beneficial whether you suffer from dry, itchy skin or beard dandruff or just want to add an elegant shine - all without your beard looking greasy. Virgin Coconut Oil is highly hydrating and is known to help those with eczema.
- Jojoba Oil is another amazing oil that closest resembles the oil your skin naturally produces. When you have the amazing beard that you do, those natural oils (which are called sebum) struggle to secrete which is where the Jojoba Oil comes in. Not only that, but Jojoba Oil has a plethora of vitamins and minerals - including Vitamin E - which help to keep your hair and skin looking and feeling it's best.
- Beeswax contains antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties which allow it to act as a protective barrier keeping our skin moisturized. Beeswax also helps to keep your mane tamed.